- Thank You to all of those who helped by donating towards our PTA fundraiser this year. We appreciate the support from our parents and students. The following classes will be awarded with their prizes for having the most notes returned.
- 1st Place- Mr. Clark's 5th Period Class
- 2nd Place- Mr. Mrs. Barber's 3rd Period Class
- 3rd Place-Mr. Clark's 7th Period Class
- 4th Place-Mr. Bingham's 6th Period Class
Students and faculty at Diamond Fork sported their Best Dress concert attire for the traditional fine arts assembly. The choirs, bands, orchestras, guitar, visual arts, and drama programs were all highlighted. The third-year drama students hosted and began the assembly with a student-written and directed skit of "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure in the Arts at Diamond Fork."
Diamond Fork 9th graders were treated with a powerful ending to their study of Shakespeare's classic "Romeo and Juliette" by having BYU Young Theater Company come to Diamond Fork for a live performance of "Romeo y Julieta," a bilingual adaptation of Romeo and Juliette.
You can now donate to the PTA March Madness fundraiser online! This is the one and only funraiser done for our school each year. The PTA has tried to make it as simple as possible, just click on the following link to donate. . . .
Just log on to www.lagoonpark.com and use the promo code NEBO18 for the discount!
For the 2018 season, Lagoon will be introducing the “Summer Fever Fundraiser”. We are hoping to seize the excitement for summer by giving students and families a jump starts on Summer Fun at Lagoon. The Summer Fever Fundraiser will offer an exclusive discount to Utah School Families, and the Education Foundations will reap the benefits. Details are listed below.
NEBO SCHOOL DISTRICT LAGOON DAY
- We’re excited to announce that Diamond Fork Junior High School has earned ENERGY STAR® certification from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).The next time you visit, check out the little blue label on display at our entrance – it represents proven, verified superior energy performance over a 12-month period. In fact, ENERGY STAR certified buildings and plants perform in the top 25 percent of similar buildings nationwide!