Mrs. Valgardson was recognized in faculty meeting by her peers as the Diamond Fork Peak (Positive Energy And Kindness) Award winner. Mrs. "V" as she known by her students is such a fantastic teacher and fellow employee. She is hardworking, reliable, positve, fun, and all around amazing. She is willing to do anything asked of her with a smile on her face. She is approachable and students know that she has their best interst in mind. We are so happy to have her here at Diamond Fork!
- Thank You to all of those who helped by donating towards our PTA fundraiser this year. We appreciate the support from our parents and students. The following classes will be awarded with their prizes for having the most notes returned.
- 1st Place- Mr. Clark's 5th Period Class
- 2nd Place- Mr. Mrs. Barber's 3rd Period Class
- 3rd Place-Mr. Clark's 7th Period Class
- 4th Place-Mr. Bingham's 6th Period Class
Students and faculty at Diamond Fork sported their Best Dress concert attire for the traditional fine arts assembly. The choirs, bands, orchestras, guitar, visual arts, and drama programs were all highlighted. The third-year drama students hosted and began the assembly with a student-written and directed skit of "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure in the Arts at Diamond Fork."
Diamond Fork 9th graders were treated with a powerful ending to their study of Shakespeare's classic "Romeo and Juliette" by having BYU Young Theater Company come to Diamond Fork for a live performance of "Romeo y Julieta," a bilingual adaptation of Romeo and Juliette.