With our current COVID situation, we would like to make a few adjustments to our regular Parent-Teacher Conference scheduled for THIS week (Thursday, September 24). Please help us with these adjustments:
- Teachers will be available from 3:30-8:00pm
- Teachers will remain in their classrooms throughout the afternoon/evening.
- If your student has deficient grades (D’s and F’s) we encourage you to come visit with your student’s teachers concerning their grades.
- If your student does not have deficient grades, we ask that you not come this time. If you have questions or concerns, we encourage you to email the teacher or call the school.
- We will set up socially distanced chairs in the hallways to wait for a teacher who may not be available.
- We ask that face coverings be warn at all times and social distancing is maintained.