SAGE Testing Begins Monday April 16thPublished by mike.sorensen on Fri, 04/13/2018 - 15:14
As we begin our end of year testing the counseling office has put together a list of tips to help our students and test time go smoothly:
- Get a Good Night's Sleep-This gives your brain time to recharge and remember what you've learned.
- Eat a good, light breakfast-This will help with energy and concentration, also drink lots of WATER!
- Stay Calm-When you sit down to do your exam, remember to relax and slow your breathing.
- Don't Rush-Work through the exam at a comfortable pace and read each question more than once if needed.
- Trust Yourself-Be postive and believe in yourself, you can do this!