Our annual school Talent Show will be done virtually this year. Please read through the information below if you would like to AUDITION:
- Auditions will be held via video submission this year.
- All performers will need to submit a VIDEO of themselves that shows their talent performance.
- We welcome all types of talent: singers, dancers, instrumentalists, actors, martial arts, or whatever your talent may be.
- You will need to submit a video audition to be considered for the show.
- All VIDEO submissions need to be e-mailed to Mrs. Poulsen or Mrs. Lewis by TUESDAY, November 17th . See details below.
- We will be choosing 10 -12 acts to be in the virtual assembly.
- Those chosen will be announced on Wednesday Nov. 18th.
- We will RECORD the assembly acts on Nov. 19th & 20th during your 7th period, or after school.
- The assembly will be played for the school, via video recording on Tuesday, Nov. 24th.
- EVERYONE in your group must be a student at Diamond Fork JH.
- Video submissions are due by 2:00pm on Tuesday, Nov. 17th.
- Send them to either: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please show what your finished performance would look like. You must have all costumes, music, props, and other items in your video.
- SINGERS must have music that does not include a singer singing the main part. Please use minus vocals (karaoke style) accompaniments.
- Please make sure your act, costumes, and music lyrics are school appropriate.
The assembly acts will be posted in the Drama hallway on Wednesday, Nov. 18th.