|Name / Position||Email / Website|
Leslie Parrott9th Grade Counselor
Robert Mundinger7th Grade Counselor
Sandy Caceres8th Grade Counselor
Trudy BallowCounseling Secretary
DFJH Counseling Pages:
- Team Serve Calendar
- DFJH Counseling Documents - Course Catalog, Registration forms, etc.
- High School Info, PCCR sign-ups, "High School, College, & Career Planning" booklets, 4 yr plan
- Important Links - District, State, Federal, College, Scholarships, ACT, Careers & Jobs
- College & Scholarships
- ALC & Concurrent Enrollment Info
- Mental Health - Suicide prevention, depression, anxiety, information
- Plan for College and Career Readiness
COLLEGE WEEK IS MARCH 19 - 22
College Teams in Team Time all week!
Wear College swag every day to get points for your team!
Do the College Activities to get more points!
Enjoy College trivia games and more during lunch every day!
Breakout Box link below: (don't use until 3rd period E-Time on Thursday March 21)
Plan for College:
As part of a new Parent University Series on College & Career Readiness, Nebo School District offers free monthly webinars on the college planning process for parents and their high school students. Statistics show that less than 9% of all students who enter a 4 year college both graduate in 4 years and do so without debt. We believe timely information from industry professionals could dramatically move that needle.
College Success Formula is broadcasting nationally, so please register and if you can’t watch the live broadcast, you will have access to the recording for 30 days after each webinar. Click on the following link to register for one or many. www.CollegePlanningWebinars.com
Please sign up to gain access to the recording for 30 days after each webinar. Sign up for one or many. www.CollegePlanningWebinars.com
*The mention of a business or service in this flyer does not imply an endorsement by the district.*